Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm BAack!

Okay, so I found this book when I went to the library. I didn't know I was going to like it so much. The book was not my type, but apparently the shhh quiet in the library, is not the case these days. There were like five people talking rudely, loud, in front of the videos. I am guessing those not able to read can't see the signs, so they stand in front of the videos and talk to each other about which ones they like since they can't read the books. I am sorry, guess I am judging these people and I shouldn't but they ticked me off. I could barely comprehend what the novels were about when looking due to their loud talking. I found one called "Cover the Butter". It really is an awesome story. It is about a woman that lives her life and lets you in to her head from her early teens to the present time. All the twists and turns, love and hurt. If you want to look it up it is by Carrie Kabak.
With all the reading I was not online nearly as much. I cleaned and toiled, fed my kids, and read my book. When DH was home we chatted and shared. Yes I still got stressed at times, yes I still got upset, but I was much more level headed about dealing with those things. I was less stressed that usual and I was able to control my temper much better. Could it be that all this time I have had nothing to help relieve stress and that was compounded because I wasn't able to read as much after I had children as I was before I had children. I don't know! What I do know is that I have always enjoyed reading and it is very relaxing and therapeutic to me. It is wonderful. I will be posting more good info since, I am planning a trip back to the library tomorrow. We have all finished all our books and are in need of replacements.

In other news, my two oldest children are coming up on birthdays this coming weekend and the week after that. I will be the proud mother of an 8 year old, and a 6 year old. AHHH, and they want a sleepover party, together. We are talking 10 little girls all night long. I feel so sorry for my DH. He wants to get a hotel, but we haven't got the money to do that, with birthdays and Christmas and all. I think I will send him to his mother's house, or to his BFF's house for the night. Then he won't have to deal with it, then he can just sneak in for bed and not be bothered by all the noise. Anyway, should be great fun. We are making home made pizza, having cake and ice cream as well as playing twister, singing and dancing, and doing hair and nails. It proves to be wonderful fun.

I only have one website for you today. It is a friend and networking site for bookreaders. It is interesting and worth looking at, www.shelfari.com . Check it out.

No comments: