Friday, January 18, 2008

My political thoughts and feelings!

It's been a while since my last post. Man have I been busy. I have had so much going on lately that I haven't even had time to scratch my butt and sniff my fingers...lol! Anyway, I am here tonight because I have been putting alot of thought in to the upcoming primaries and elections. I am a staunch Republican and want and need a strong conservative. I have seen all the Republicans and feel that most of them are too liberal to run the country the way I and many others feel it needs to be run. I have finally put my hat on one candidate, and the winner is.......drum roll......Fred Thompson. This man is intelligent, conservative, intellectual, and downright straight forward. He is a simple kind of candidate and he hasn't worried about hiding anything or getting into the slam fest of the others. He is a great man, with a great political mind and I feel the ability to lead our nation to greatness and security. I love his platform and what he stands for. I have been to his website and signed up to do my part to help Fred and be a friend of Fred. I would encourage all of you to do the same. www.fred08.com Check him out! He is definitely the right man for the job!

No comments: